I am, however, stranded in Makati, typing at a coffee shop, drying the clothes off my back, and hoping I have enough vitamin C in me to ward off a fever or, God forbid, a flu.
I also spent the last few minutes wondering about a lot of things… I’m too lazy to prose, and my laptop is running on 54 mins. worth of battery, so here are my thoughts in bullets:
- I don’t think my laptop has enough juice to watch the Fantastic Beast trailer so I’ll probably do that in the morning.
- I need to get back on social media. Maybe try it for a month. See what happens, see if people could stomach my thoughts.
- Maybe I need to make this blog official, maybe I could make a living out of it. Maybe not. Maybe my thoughts are too depressing. Wait, that’s not a maybe.
- Wow, this feels so Carrie Bradshaw ha. Now, I’m typing with a voiceover in my head. My voiceover sounds so arte.
- This year is a lot like last year in terms of pining for a dude, but I know better now so who knows what could happen. Should I elaborate? No, I shouldn’t.
- This sucks as a year-end post. I’ll make a better one over the break.
- I really want to go home.
- The status is a prank okay, I’m not really in a relationship.
- And I don’t think I want to be in one at the moment.
- They’re closing the lights off and it’s 2 AM so I think I gotta try getting home na. But before I go, here’s an advice I told a friend a while ago. You might find it useful, you might not. In any case, here it is:
Do not do anything drastic, okay? (Not when you’re too emotional) Work lang yan. (It’s just work) Nagrereset ang mga bagay-bagay after a while. Just bec naiipit ka doesn’t mean you have to question what you’re capable of. Give yourself some credit and have faith in what you can do.
- I gotta split. I’m too tamad to translate so take it as it is and you probs get my drift anyway. Shit, I’m the only guy here na lang pala haha – last thought: I’m thinking maybe I’m the one who needs to take that advice to heart. Anyway, I gotta go…
Still not in a relationship,